We believe we can
all make a difference.
- We include only the highest-quality ingredients
- Our mascara is formulated and produced in Italy
- We have blacklisted many ingredients we deem harmful or toxic, including:
- Formaldehyde (DMDM, Diazuli quaternium-15)
- Carbon Black (Black #2)
- DEA, TEA, and MEA
- Benzalkonium chloride (BAK, quaternium-15, hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride)
- Vitamin A: retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate
- Titanium dioxide (TiO2)
- Any fragrance
In comparison to traditional mascara brands our cost structure will be similar, as shown in the two charts below, yet our pricing is better (lower).
Yup, we're willing to share our cost structure, as well. Note that in the above charts the Discovery Set, at the $10 introductory price, is at break-even. Why? Because we feel so strongly that you'll love one of the mascaras we're willing to give it to you at our cost.
- As specified above we have a blacklist of ingredients we guarantee are not in any of our products and never will be.
- All our products are Vegan.
- All our products are Parabens-free.
All our products are certified as Cruelty-Free and we have been certified by Leapingbunny.org.
We are committed to being a worthy partner to you, our employees, our partners and the community. Here's how we do it:
- We believe that business can be used as a force for good. Our Pending B Corp certification is proof of our commitment to the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability. We are proud to be part of the B corp community with companies like Patagonia, Athleta and others - all dedicated to social impact. The 'Pending' designation is for new, growing companies who have completed a rigorous set of criteria to be deemed worthy of the Pending B Corp designation. The lifting of the 'Pending' will be considered after twelve months of continuous revenue.
- Donation of $1 for every full-size mascara order is donated to charities that focus on anti-bullying. Find out more here.